Welcome to the website of TIDBITS Planners (“Company”, “we” or “us”). We have developed these Terms and Conditions to govern your use of the Website, tidbitsplanners.com as well as your use of any other internet services and channels of Company including, but not limited to, our social media and other channels (e.g., Company’s various profiles on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube; emails in response to requests for submissions) (“Other Channels”). We, along with our affiliates, partners and advertisers, provide content and services to you via the Website and Other Channels subject to the following conditions. Your use of the Website and/or Other Channels tells us you have read and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. Please read them carefully. These Terms and Conditions are a binding contract between you and Company, regarding your use of the Website or Other Channels. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please exit the Website and cease use of any Other Channels.
3. Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users, followers, and customers.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and Other Channels and entire content, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of free printables and a reasonable number of other pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you make take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this Website or Other Channels.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: [email protected]
The Company name, the term “TIDBITS Planners”, the Company logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, and designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
6. Prohibited Uses
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website and/or Other Channels in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website and Other Channels, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website and Other Channels.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website and Other Channels or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website and Other Channels.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website and Other Channels.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website and Other Channels.
7. User Contributions
The Website and Other Channels may, from time to time, contain message boards, chat areas, forums, bulletin boards and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Website and Other Channels.
Any User Contribution you post to the Website and/or Other Channels will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Website and/or Other Channels, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website and Other Channels.
8. Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website and Other Channels.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review or moderate any material before it is posted on the Website and Other Channels, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
9. Content Standards
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must, in their entirety, comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
10. Copyright Infringement
TIDBITS Planners with Shop TIDBITS LLC respects the intellectual property rights of others and attempts to comply with all relevant laws. We will review all claims of copyright infringement received and remove any Content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any such laws.
Our designated agent under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “Act”) for the receipt of any Notification of Claimed Infringement which may be given under that Act is as follows:
Shop TIDBITS, LLC
Attention: DMCA Agent
If you believe that your work has been copied on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our agent with notice in accordance with the requirements of the Act, including (i) a description of the copyrighted work that has been infringed and the specific location on the Website where such work is located; (ii) a description of the location of the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work; (iii) your address, telephone number, and email address; (iv) a statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (v) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf; and (vi) an electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
11. Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website and Other Channels is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
12. Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
13. Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Online Purchases and Other Terms and Conditions
14. Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it; but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time in our discretion and without notice.
15. Links from the Website and Other Channels
If the Website and Other Channels contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website or Other Channels, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
16. Geographic Restrictions
The owner of the Website is based in the state of Utah in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
17. Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND OTHER CHANNELS, THEIR CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND OTHER CHANNELS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
18. Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
20. Dispute Resolution and Class Action Waiver
Please Read This Provision Carefully. It Affects Your Legal Rights. This “Dispute Resolution and Arbitration; Class Action Waiver” provision (“Provision”) facilitates the prompt and efficient resolution of any dispute, claim, or controversy, whether based in contract, statute, regulation, ordinance, tort—including, but not limited to, fraud, misrepresentation, fraudulent inducement, or negligence—or any other legal or equitable theory, and includes the validity, enforceability, or scope of this Provision (with the exception of the enforceability of the Class Action Waiver clause below) that may arise between You and Company (collectively, a “Dispute”). The term “Dispute” shall be given the broadest meaning enforceable by law and include any claims against other parties relating to Services or Products provided or billed to You (such as Company licensors, suppliers, dealers, or third-party vendors) whenever You also assert claims against Company in the same proceeding. This Provision provides that all Disputes between You and Company that cannot be resolved by agreement using good faith efforts within 60 days shall be resolved by binding arbitration because acceptance of these terms constitutes a waiver of your right to litigation claims and all opportunity to be heard by a judge or jury. To be clear, there is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is limited. The arbitrator must follow this Agreement and can award the same damages and relief as a court (including attorney’s fees). ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY) NOT TO EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE. BOTH YOU AND COMPANY AGREE THAT, EXCEPT AS PROVIDED BELOW, ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, AS DEFINED ABOVE, WHETHER PRESENTLY IN EXISTENCE OR BASED ON ACTS OR OMISSIONS IN THE PAST OR IN THE FUTURE, WILL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY AND FINALLY BY BINDING ARBITRATION RATHER THAN IN COURT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THIS PROVISION.
Pre-Arbitration Claim Resolution. For all Disputes, whether pursued in court or arbitration, you must first give Company opportunity to resolve the Dispute, which shall first be done by mailing Company by first-class United States mail to: Cami Graham, PO Box 338, Richmond Ut 84333, ATTN: Legal Department “INFORMAL DISPUTE RESOLUTION, with the following information: (1) your name, (2) your address, (3) a written description of your Dispute, and (4) a description of the specific relief sought. If the Parties do not resolve the Dispute within 60 days after receiving Your notification, then You may pursue Your Dispute in arbitration. You may pursue Your Dispute only under the circumstances described herein.
Arbitration Procedures. If this Provision applies and the Dispute is not resolved as provided above (Pre-Arbitration Claim Resolution), either You or Company may initiate arbitration proceedings. The American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), www.adr.org, will arbitrate all Disputes, and the arbitration will be conducted before a single arbitrator. The arbitration shall be commenced as an individual arbitration and shall in no event be commenced as a class action, representative action, or group or consolidated or coordinated arbitration that includes claimants other than yourself. All issues shall be for the arbitrator to decide, including the scope of this Provision. For arbitration before AAA the AAA’s Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes will apply. In addition, the AAA’s Optional Rules For Emergency Measures Of Protection shall apply. The AAA rules are available at www.adr.org or by calling 1-800-778-7879. This Provision governs in the event it conflicts with the applicable arbitration rules. Under no circumstances will class action, representative action, or group or consolidated or coordinated action procedures or rules apply to the arbitration. Because the Agreement concerns interstate commerce, the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”) governs the arbitrability of all Disputes. However, the arbitrator will apply applicable substantive law consistent with the FAA and the applicable statute of limitations or condition precedent to suit. Each party to bear their own costs and fees for Arbitration
Arbitration Award – The arbitrator may award on an individual basis any relief that would be available pursuant to applicable law and any limitations provided by these Terms, and will not have the power to award relief to, against, or for the benefit of any person who is not a party to the proceeding. The arbitrator will make any award in writing and with a written statement of decision, signed by the arbitrator, which includes a determination of all the questions submitted to the arbitrator, the decision of which is necessary to determine the controversy. Such award will be final and binding on the parties, except for any right of appeal provided by the FAA or applicable state law, and may be entered in any court having jurisdiction over the parties for purposes of enforcement.
You or Company may initiate arbitration in either Richmond, Utah or the nearest major city for conducting such an arbitration proceeding.
Except as otherwise provided in this Provision, the arbitrator may not consolidate or coordinate more than one person’s claims and may not otherwise preside over any form of a class or representative proceeding or claims (such as a class action, representative action, consolidated action, or private attorney general action) unless both You and Company specifically agree in writing to do so following initiation of the arbitration.
There is no jury in an arbitration, and the arbitration is not conducted in a public court. You understand and agree that by accepting this Provision in this Agreement, You and Company are each waiving the right to a jury trial or a trial before a judge in a public court. In the absence of this Provision, You and Company might otherwise have had a right or opportunity to bring Disputes in a court, before a judge or jury, and/or to participate or be represented in a case filed in court by others (including class actions). Except as otherwise provided below, those rights are waived. Other rights that You would have if You went to court (e.g., the rights to both appeal and certain types of discovery) may be more limited in arbitration or may also be waived.
If any clause within this Provision (other than the Class Action Waiver clause above) is found to be illegal or unenforceable, that clause will be severed from this Provision whose remainder will be given full force and effect. If the Class Action Waiver clause is found to be illegal or unenforceable, this entire Provision will be unenforceable and the dispute will be decided by a court.
This Provision shall survive the termination of this Agreement. Notwithstanding any provision in this Agreement to the contrary, Company agrees that if it makes any change to this Section 20 Dispute Resolution provision (other than a change to the Notice Address), You may reject any such change and require Company to adhere to the language in this Provision if a Dispute arises.
21. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The Federal Arbitration Act, applicable U.S. federal law, and the internal laws of the State of Utah, without regard to its choice of law or conflict of laws provisions, will govern these Terms. Foreign laws do not apply. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods and any laws based on the Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act (UCITA) shall not apply to this Agreement. Except for Disputes subject to arbitration as described above, any disputes relating to these Terms, the Website, the Other Channels, or the Services will be heard in the courts located in Salt Lake City, Utah.
22. Limitation on Time to File Claims
23. Waiver and Severability
24. Entire Agreement
25. Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by Shop TIDBITS LLC, Richmond, Utah.
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to the copyright agent designated in our Copyright Policy above in the manner and by the means set forth therein.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: [email protected]
NOTICE of Filming and Photography
If in the event shares are made on social media or owners websites regarding TIDBITS Planners products and services, you thereby provide permissions for TIDBITS Planners to reshare that content, with correct attribution to the original share and owner of social platform or website.